Nuffnang Ad

Click More here !!!

Monday, October 4

Mini Baby "R" Toh

Surprise !!
My Tummy so Big ? 
No! No! No! 
Inside , i have 12Weeks old..
Mini Baby "R" Toh.
Means..My Prince Rayaan
 Got to be "Kor Kor " lo...
heehee..
Mini Baby "R" , EDD : 20.04.2011
=) Excited ! HAppy! (=
HMm...Nov 1 , will get to know 
the Gender of Mini Baby "R"
My Mummy said, My Tummy seems Round..
Round means ....
Gal Gal ? 
hahaha.. 
*Bish!*  Mic..relax and be steady! 
hahahha..
If really is Gal Gal..Hubby Toh will be 
Superb Elated ! 
I wanna experience my 2nd pregnancy with 
1.Happiness
2.Less Worries
3.Less Saddness 
(bcos 1st pregnancy , i experienced 2 & 3) =(
My Hubby Toh & Prince Rayaan gave me 
the strength & 
support to make me Go onzz..
Dear Dad..
U gonna let me have smooth pregnancy ..
Dun let those "Xiao Ren"to spolit my moods..
& my Mini Baby "R" growing healthy,
happy inside my Tummy!
Although now i dun like to Pop pills..
but i forced myself to ...
bcos it's best for my Baby's Growth ~! 
hmmm... **i gonna go to slp** 
Night..night! Im tired ! 

 I've tried 2 times Pregnancy test Kits..
Bcos i Couldn't believe Im Preggy !!!

1st scanning ...
Baby too mini..cant see ..
& cant hear the heartbeats...
2nd scanning..
Baby kicking (when Gynae Zoomed in)
 ...heehee..
Cute to the MAX! OKay!? 
and can hear baby's heartbeats...


 3rd scanning..Which is today morning...
Baby is growing..can see abit of baby's facials..
Dr Ang make an appointment with me at 1 Nov 2011,
to scan gender of my Mini Baby "R "..
wow ! So excited ...



No comments: