Nuffnang Ad

Click More here !!!

Tuesday, October 19

Sad Day =(


Michelle is Sad !
Why ?
Yesterday, is my 1st time being so Fierce to
My precious Rayaan .
I've Cried ...Sadly too...
Rayaan at this age,will tends
to do whatever Adults did infront of him.
He's active, n have mind of curiosity..
He saw what adults did,
& see nothing's wrong by doing that..
He's also wanna try.
I have been a very patient mummy to him ...
Because i carry him in my tummy for more than 9mths, 
I experienced all the movements when he's in my tummy growing healthy, big..
I experienced the pain in Labour..
All this only Mummy (ourselves) knew.
I dote, I love Rayaan more than anyone.
but I will teach Rayaan in the way of teaching him
by telling him
what is wrong & why is it wrong to do so.
When he did right things, i will praise him. .
He understand what i said.
But being a 2yrs old child,
he's needs to be reminds again & again..
countlessly.
But seriously , at his age of 2 , he's picking things fast.
I've always tell my hubby ,
Rayaan gets excitied whenever
he's saw us back hm from work..
he will smile widely & loudly with his cheerful face.
He wants our attentions & he loves to play with us .
Please be more patients with Rayaan ,
He's only a 2 yrs old child..
He needs to be reminds countlessly.
=(
Michelle , you've gonna be strong ,
& be much more patients than anyone else.
In life have been so stressed ..why let this problems pulls you down ?
 Work is stress, relationships is stress...
Loved one (Dad) have passed away..
what more pains , tough paths you have not gone through?
They don't understand your pains, don't understand your stress
bcos they have not gone through what you have been...
I'm satisfied that I have my hubby , my Rayaan & my 2nd baby ...
so, YOu dont think that what you did behind my back..
can defeats me..!
I know plp tends to side you more than me ...
but im clear conscience...

P/s : I just wanna have peace...

1 comment:

RR said...

what did rayaan do? i cant stand Trev's tantrums too. but its like a passing phase.. will grow out of it one.. tough on u le. hang in there!