Nuffnang Ad

Click More here !!!

Sunday, October 17

Stop all your nonsense comments

For all past this years, 
From the very starts i knew Hubby, 
Life isn't the same.
It's involved relationships, feelings,peoples..
All families have own problems, attitudes, feelings ..etc ...
My family went through Tough times more than happy times.
My Mum is the only strength that we as a family can stay strong.
Mum went through much more difficult periods, 
such as my Dad not responsible as a hubby, as a dad. 
Bcos he's a quiet man.
Imaging that my mum needs to take train from toa pa yoh to amk, 
den tk bus to my granny hse den tk bus again to her work place at hougang.
And that times i'm abt 3-4 yrs old, while she's pregnant with My bro ?
Isn't she's strong? 
We might not be rich, but we lives life healthy , happy.
:: Pls do not say , we will envy your riches..or ask us to live our lives ::
Peoples's riches doesn't concern us ...
It's your own Business.
"There should not be any grudges, be it family members or your loved ones."
What's hurts , have been hurt. 
There's always a scar...a fear.
The more pretend of you be a good person in front of so many peoples,
the more i ignored you.
I'm fortunate to stay together as a family..all loves Rayaan.
Play with Rayaan , dotes on Rayaan..
Especially My MIL's quitted her job just to tk care of my Rayaan.
She will cook delicious home-cooked Dinner for us.
Making sure , we can go to work with peace of minds.
I've appreciated for all her hardworks & i love her too.
I have been a very hot-tempered girl to now everything i think is for Family.
I do still have temper..but not as bad as before..who I am.
For those , you think I carry grudges.  It's not that i don't want to think wise..
but It's what i seen , i hear..i went through..for all this years..
you can't imagine how much I've have gone through.
I'm very glad that my hubby accepted who I am ..
Before we are together as a couple..
I told him everything. 
Those who doesn't know who I am..
Pls just Shut up & stop giving me Comments...
It's not that i dun accept your comments...
It's just that i get to know your characters through someone you close to...
so i dun accept your comments.
You doesn't sees as good as who you are in front of Us.
Whatever I have input in my FB's status, doesn't concerns you at all.
Why u so sensitive..? and also ask people to join you to be sensitive? 
Can't i refer to my Dad's so called frens issues? 
Can't i refer to my daily life ? 
Can't i refer to my own personal feelings? 
Can't you just Shut up & do your own things? 


P/s : Michelle is tired of your so-called Good person's faces. Stop asking people to comments abt me..
I dun wanna see u as disgusting person.

1 comment:

Ladyqq said...

Ah Kang, don't give a damn about what others commented. Because, its your own journey. Even if they think they know what's your journey is like, its NEVER THE EXACT journey you've walked through. Its a disgrace to that educated people have such shallow mentality, do not bother b'cze, you lead a wonderful, pure and happy life. Don't let such people bring you down b'cze one thing for sure, money can't buy you hongxuan. Aww, he's so YANDAO please, your greatest gift that bags, clothes and money cannot compare with. To the hell with all the people who think highly of themselves, it's just a joke to majority.